Traitor Game XXIV: A Traitor's Life For Me
Ahoy, there, Traitor Gamers! Prepare to sail the Multiversial Seas!
Remember Captain Hook? It seems J.M. Barrie was a bit premature in writing him off. He was rescued from the crocodile by Davy Jones, the captain of the Flying Dutchman.
Captain Hook and Davy Jones made a deal. Davy Jones would arrange for Captain Hook to get a ship, with a crew, and command it for the next ten or fifteen years. But once it was over, he would have to serve Jones aboard the Flying Dutchman. And recently, Jones called on Hook to collect.
Hook, not wanting to end up on Davy Jones's cursed vessel, or in Davy Jones' Locker, offers to trade the souls of several others in exchange for his. By sailing the Multiversial Seas (an ocean linking several realities), Hook will be able to find people to give to Jones.
Enter Pirate Kitty, defender of the downtrodden. She hears about the whole scheme, and is not about to let these innocent people get sent to Davy Jones without a fight. So a Traitor Game is arranged.
But there's more treachery and skullduggery to be found! Another villain knows all about the heart of Davy Jones, and wants to make sure no one gets their hands on it but him. The heart of Davy Jones, for those who haven't seen the second and third movies, is kept in a box. Davy Jones himself is immortal unless someone stabs the heart. Whoever has the heart has power over Davy Jones.
So there might be TWO sets of Traitors in this scurvy scenario! One working for Captain Hook, another set working for the other villain. Pirate Kitty, of course, will have her agents among the players who've been pressed into service.
However, the 'two sets of Traitors' idea is subject to change. It depends on whether we get enough players to support the idea.
Pirate types and seafaring types (such as whalers, merchant sailors, and others who've been to sea) are encouraged as player characters. Air pirates and space pirates are also encouraged, though they'll be just as stuck aboard the pirate vessels as the rest of the players.
Ye be warned! I wouldn't swim for it if I were you! This portion of the Multiversial Seas is a particularly dangerous portion ... filled with sharks and other nasty critters. Not to mention the Kraken!
So, prepare for treachery on the high seas! Arrr!
Crew Manifest Edit
- Nathan Zachary (Crimson Skies) - Radioactive Zombie
- Samus Aran (Metroid)- DoctorDoom
- Guybrush Threepwood with Murray the Talking Skull (Monkey Island) - Donald M.
- Long John Silverstein with Eric the parrot (Muppets) - Schornforce
- Steve the Pirate (Dodgeball) -Ben Morgan (Bloody Buccaneer)
- Mako Tsunami with Joey Wheeler (Yu-Gi-Oh) - Yun Lao
- Balthier with Fran (Final Fantasy XII) - Jeremi
- Hugh Jackman as the Pirate King (Pirates of Penzance) - Cthulhudrew
- Aquaman (Batman: Brave and the Bold) - Deadpooligan
- Devil Ray (JLU) - Josh M (Bloody Buccaneer)
- Samurai Goroh (F-Zero) - Elegance Liberty
- Ryoko Hakubi (Tenchi) - OverMaster (Bloody Buccaneer)
- Eris (Sinbad) - Tommy (Privateer)
- Adam Ant (Alternate Universe) - Indigo Al
- Dread Pirate Roberts (Princess Bride) - Lord of Nonsensical Crap
- Link (Legend of Zelda) - skullboy001
- Patrick Star and Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob Squarepants) - Joe Acro
- Don Karnage (Talespin) and Fat Cat (Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers) - The Purple Skull
- Kratos (God of War) - KingofPie
- Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean) - KJS1982
- Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) - moonknight11
- Marshall D. Teach (One Piece) - Sound Silence
- Portgas D. Ace (One Piece) - Kevin M.
- Sea-Man (South Park) - Froggy
- Xena (Xena: Warrior Princess) - tangentman
- Mercer Drake (Negation) - Superheroic