FANDOM


And now Part 15 of the Traitor Game Essentials re-presentation of Traitor Game VII: A Galaxy, Far, Far Away. In this installment, Darth Jubba travels the Multiverse (and proves Willow wrong on a certain point), Cologne and Willow discuss the Traitor Games, and some new developments ensue.



Superheroic 02-28-2007 08:11 AM

[QUOTE=The Punisher;4452945]"Now listen here um.. Evinlea. I have been helping Quinn for a while now, and I don't think he could have killed anyone. You seem more guilty than anyone. Acting like we are all beneath you. You haven't shown any emotion when someone died. What kind of monster are you?"

"I really think Evinlea my be a traitor but for this round I will go with the group and vote [B]Geno[/B]. He has been very quiet for most of the game. I think it may be a way to through off suspicion."[/QUOTE]

"You are a fool then, Sam Beckett," Evinlea said to the retreating man. "That's right, I know who you are. You are blinded by your desire to get home. I too look to get home, however in this instance I am not one to side with the Traitors to get what I want. When all is said and done and this deleterious game ended I'm sure you will be sent back to your world Sam. Do not make the mistake of sending an innocent into banishment when I have given you the Traitor on a silver platter."


Jeff-E 02-28-2007 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=Sam Beckett/Punisher;4452945][I]I had heard Evinlea accuse Quinn af being a traitor. I knew there was no way she was right. Quinn was a good guy, he couldn't have killed anyone. So I walked over to Evinlea and said[/I]

"Now listen here um.. Evinlea. I have been helping Quinn for a while now, and I don't think he could have killed anyone. You seem more guilty than anyone. Acting like we are all beneath you. You haven't shown any emotion when someone died. What kind of monster are you?"

[I]I walked away from her. I needed to get back to my research. Trying to help Quinn figure out how we could both get home was hard work. I overheared Quinn vote and figured I had better do the same.[/I]

"I really think Evinlea my be a traitor but for this round I will go with the group and vote [B]Geno[/B]. He has been very quiet for most of the game. I think it maybe a way to through off suspition."[/QUOTE]

"Thanks uh, Punisher, Frank. I appreciate you're vote of confidence. I'm glad [I]someone[/I] knows the truth when they hear it. Anyway, I've been doing some thinking, and with what you showed me, I was wondering, what do you think would happen if you went through the slide with me? It might introduce a new variable that could stableize your quantum leaps. Plus you should be in a state of quantum lock with your universe, so after the initial slide, by my calculations you should snap back to your own reality, and back to your own time, like a streched out rubber band. But, if I'm wrong on my equations, you would either be trapped in a new universe, since you could only slide with us once because the slide portals are calibrated for the same mass everytime, or you would be kicked out of the wormhole completly. I just cant guarentee anything right now."


Schornforce 02-28-2007 12:58 PM

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/toughlove574.jpg[/IMG]

Ugh. I woke up really groggy and a monster headache-- not monster as in 'Grr! Argh!' but monster as in major migraine. That phrase usually needs no clarification-- unless you're from Sunnydale, which I am. I remember getting totally freaked by being forced 'onstage' to plead my innocence to everyone and then blacking out. Oh, I also remember Donald and his freakish eternal grinning. He was like a peppy Joker.

I realized that it's been awhile since I'd eaten, so I took the slightly stale food I'd squirrelled away from earlier and had a nice "pirate drool-free" snack.

While I finished up, I noticed that someone had placed a Doomtations CD next to the bed! I grabbed it and put it in my pocket. I was ready to research this new development. Maybe it would lead somewhere-- or maybe it wouldn't. I decided to stop downstairs and apologize for fainting. I felt pretty silly-- I mean uber witch getting horrible, mind numbing stage fright from all those people staring, watching, judging... * shudder*

(weakly) heh. silly.... *gulp*

"Hey, everyone, sorry for getting all freaky-outy on you last night... at least I assume it was just last night-- I wasn't out for TOO long, was I?"

I was going to thank whoever left me that CD, but didn't want to risk it in case: A) it was an important clue and the traitors would be after it B) they were actually one of the rebels and my thanks could tip the traitors off to them or C) it turns out to be nothing and I got others' hopes up.

After issuing my apology, I headed off to the library to play the CD.


GoGo Yubari 02-28-2007 01:19 PM

So one of the traitors is gone (okay, so maybe I overestimated that Deadpool guy's intelligence there just a [i]little[/i] bit), and we've got a correct guess from the Alliance... which leads to a giant bandwagon against Geno. Well, this is... a little unexpected, to say the least. At this point, though, it's a hopeless cause to go against the grain, isn't it? I might not really suspect Geno all that much, but... hm.

"While I think Evinlea has some points about Quinn, I'm going to vote for [b]Geno.[/b] No matter what the result of this one is, it'll tell us a lot about the voting patterns all around, I think."


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 01:21 PM

Cologne arrived at the library and approached Willow, as the young witch listened to the Doomtations' inventive remake of 'People Everywhere Just Want to Be Free'.

"I've brought along some more food that our Straw Hat Pirate acquaintance hasn't touched yet. It's  okonomiyaki that looks like it just arrived here."

Cologne took another look at the okonomiyaki on the tray. "It looks familiar, though. Much like the style of okonomiyaki my acquaintance Ukyo Kuonji makes. I suspect that Darth Jubba has been stealing food from other dimensions to help restock his kitchen."

"And by the way," Cologne added with a smile. "It WAS last night. You weren't out too long. Anyway, feel free to have some of the okonomiyaki. Even though Ukyo didn't cook it for you, I'm sure she wouldn't want it to go to waste."


Joe Acro 02-28-2007 01:30 PM

Courage was waiting outside the girl's chambers. He had been concerned for her because she'd seemed to kind to everyone and had fainted. Also, he wanted to learn the importance of the CD.

She clearly hadn't noticed him when she came out. She made her apologies to the group and headed to the library. Courage followed, as did Cologne.

Cologne gave the girl some food. Courage tried his hardest to get her attention by jumping and waving his arms.


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 01:38 PM

[QUOTE=Joe Acro;4456020]Courage was waiting outside the girl's chambers. He had been concerned for her because she'd seemed to kind to everyone and had fainted. Also, he wanted to learn the importance of the CD.

She clearly hadn't noticed him when she came out. She made her apologies to the group and headed to the library. Courage followed, as did Cologne.

Cologne gave the girl some food. Courage tried his hardest to get her attention by jumping and waving his arms.[/QUOTE]

"I think Courage the dog is trying to tell us something." Cologne told Willow.

Cologne of course knew the dog's name. She knew the names of everyone there. She even knew the true identities of two individuals who had come here in other guises.

Courage appeared to be trying to communicate with Willow, though Willow had yet to take notice.


Superheroic 02-28-2007 01:55 PM

Evinlea strode the halls of the palace. She saw Cologne delivering food to the girl Willow. Outside the door the Pink Canine shifted around furtively. "Dog, must you always be underfoot?" A beam of energy shot from Evinlea's eyes hitting the floor next to Courage. She then turned to Cologne and Willow, "What transpires here? We are fast approaching the next banishment and kill phase and you sit here calmly eating snacks? This one needs to vote," Evinlea pointed at Willow, "Not listening to--What is that anyway? As lovely as they sound there is no time to waste. Why aren't you voting? And you, Dog, where is your vote? What are you both waiting for? I have already named Quinn as a Traitor. It is not this Geno the popular vote seems to be leading to. Do not disappointment me further?"


Schornforce 02-28-2007 02:01 PM

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/Aly.jpg[/IMG]

I was actually really into the Doomtations CD. I almost forgot I was doing research. While the group, wasn't quite 'Dingoes Ate My Baby,' it was totally easy to see why so many dimensions love them.

I didn't notice when Cologne and that adorable (yet a teeny bit odd) doggie came in at first. "Oh, hey, guys!"

After listening to Cologne, I tried some okonomiyaki. It was really good! "Wow. This is excellent! Thanks, Cologne. When you see your friend again, tell her I loved her cooking! It's pretty rotten of the caped slimeball to steal others' food, though-- plus the whole murdering innocent people thing, of course. About the only rotten thing it seems he can't do is jaywalk-- being all blobby and pretty immobile and all."

Cologne pointed out that the little pink doggie was trying to get my attention. "Awwww..." I cooed as I bent down. "Hey there, fella. Sorry I didn't notice you earlier. Would you like some okonomiyaki? It's really good." I offered him a piece and patted his head while waiting to see what he was trying to tell me.


Kevin M. 02-28-2007 02:05 PM

Marcus saw that Willow had waken up and was a little bit relieved that she was alright. " How ya feeling " Marcus asked.

He then looked at Courage who seemed to going nuts. " What the matter with him? ".


Schornforce 02-28-2007 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=Superheroic;4456156]Evinlea strode the halls of the palace. She saw Cologne delivering food to the girl Willow. Outside the door the Pink Canine shifted around furtively. "Dog, must you always be underfoot?" A beam of energy shot from Evinlea's eyes hitting the floor next to Courage. She then turned to Cologne and Willow, "What transpires here? We are fast approaching the next banishment and kill phase and you sit here calmly eating snacks? This one needs to vote," Evinlea pointed at Willow, "Not listening to--What is that anyway? As lovely as they sound there is no time to waste. Why aren't you voting? And you, Dog, where is your vote? What are you both waiting for? I have already named Quinn as a Traitor. It is not this Geno the popular vote seems to be leading to. Do not disappointment me further?"[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/toughlove427.jpg[/IMG]

"Oh... uh, sorry, there. I didn't know you were the vote police. I know you're all goddess-y, but you don't need to prove it by attacking poor defenseless animals!

Since you didn't seem to notice, I'd been out of it since last night and Cologne was being nice enough to catch me up on what's going on. Also, the pink pooch was trying to tell me something, before you went all 'major budinsky.' I don't want to be any more rude than I need to be, but if you want us 'lower lifeforms' to respect you, please show some respect first. I'll vote once I'm caught up here-- don't worry."

I then turned back to the adorable pink pupster. "Now, what were you saying, boy?"


Schornforce 02-28-2007 02:08 PM

[QUOTE=bigboi2;4456216]Marcus saw that Willow had waken up and was a little bit relieved that she was alright. " How ya feeling " Marcus asked.

He then looked at Courage who seemed to going nuts. " What the matter with him? ".[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/AlysonHannigan-PressTour_160.jpg[/IMG]

"Oh, hey, Marcus. I'm much better now, thanks."

It was nice that so many people cared. I'm sure even Evinlea cared, but just was showing it in her 'I'm so important' way.

I don't know what the pooch is saying. "Please tell us-- don't worry. We're all listening."


Joe Acro 02-28-2007 02:11 PM

Courage felt kind of silly after he recovered from mild energy blast. Everyone seemed to think what he had to say was very important. It really wasn't. He just wanted to tell the girl he got the CD for her.

He simply pointed to the headphones, transformed into a CD, transformed back into himself, and then pointed to his own body. He then held his head down, both due to tiredness and shame, letting out a slight whimper.


Indigo Al 02-28-2007 02:14 PM

Martin continued reading the fascinating (if simplistic) history of this universe and its struggle against totalitarianism. He contemplated the destruction of the vessel they called a 'Death Star', and pondered if the Great Leader from his homeworld were capable of creating such a massive battleship. Not that he hadn't already executed horrific nuclear devastation on enemy colonies.

Nonetheless, it gave him ideas on how to organize the Fifth Column.

He then became aware that the Rebel Alliance made a correct guess. [COLOR="Green"]"This all comes down to whether I believe Evinlea, Dick Dastardly, or Luffy to be a Rebel Alliance member.

My vote will go to [B]Quinn Mallory[/B]"[/COLOR]


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=Joe Acro;4456249]Courage felt kind of silly after he recovered from mild energy blast. Everyone seemed to think what he had to say was very important. It really wasn't. He just wanted to tell the girl he got the CD for her.

He simply pointed to the headphones, transformed into a CD, transformed back into himself, and then pointed to his own body. He then held his head down, both due to tiredness and shame, letting out a slight whimper.[/QUOTE]

Cologne approached the dog. "Courage..." Cologne began. "Yes, I know your name. I read the list and biographies of everyone who was chosen to take part in this game."

"Courage, it was very nice of you to find that CD for Willow. However, Evinlea is right. We have more important things to worry about than CDs or food. There are only a few hours left to vote, and you have not voted yet. Your vote may or not not make a difference, but you [I]should[/I] vote."

Cologne looked the pink dog right in the eyes. "You managed to overcome the language barrier to vote before. I trust that you can do it again. Live up to your name, Courage. And vote for who you believe is one of the Imperial Stormtroopers."


Superheroic 02-28-2007 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=Martin ;4456264][COLOR="Green"]"My vote will go to [B]Quinn Mallory[/B]"[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

"Finally, a being with some sense. No wonder your species conquered the Human race in your Universe. There is certainly a deep intelligence in your eyes, I see that now. The rest of you would do well to vote as our resident Reptile has."


Joe Acro 02-28-2007 02:22 PM

OOC: I would to see a vote tally.


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 02:24 PM

OOC: Current voting tally is as follows*06 Anthony Johanson - Geno (Guy1, Spidey-kid1, bigboi2, Jeff-E, moonknight2099, GoGo Yubari)

  • 02 Jeff-E - Quinn Mallory (Superheroic, Indigo Al)
  • 01 bigboi2 - Marcus Fenix (The Purple Skull)

Did I leave anyone out? I don't think I did, but just in case, let me know.

Remember, the banishment is at 11pm tonight!


Kevin M. 02-28-2007 02:38 PM

Marcus looked over at Dastradly and shook his head. "Man you need to take it easy, you looke terrible". Marcus then pulled a beer from his pocket, and tossed it to the annoucer. "Though you mite be thirsty with all the talking" :D


Joe Acro 02-28-2007 02:38 PM

Courage looked at the wall to see the voting tally. He lifted a finger and pointed at who he thought was Marcus, shifted it to Quinn, and then to Geno. To many, the following seconds would appear like he was playing "Eeny, meeny, miny, mo".

At the end of those seconds, his finger was pointing at [b]Quinn[/b]. He turned into one of the giant flashing arrows to make his vote clear, turned back into himself, and slowly walked away.


Superheroic 02-28-2007 02:56 PM

[QUOTE=Courage;4456381]At the end of those seconds, his finger was pointing at [b]Quinn[/b]. He turned into one of the giant flashing arrows to make his vote clear, turned back into himself, and slowly walked away.[/QUOTE]

Evinlea was taken aback. "Well, Dog--" Evinlea paused, "--Courage, it seems I owe you an apology for shooing you away earlier." Evinlea lightly scratched the back of Courage's head with one finger, and only for a moment. She stood.

"It seems only Gods, Canines, and Reptiles are capable of making informed decisions in this game, Muttley not withstanding. I applaud your bravery. I can only hope the Humans follow your example."


The Purple Skull 02-28-2007 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=Marcus Fenix]Marcus looked over at Dastradly and shook his head. "Man you need to take it easy, you looke terrible". Marcus then pulled a beer from his pocket, and tossed it to the annoucer. "Though you mite be thirsty with all the talking" [/QUOTE]

Traitor Game Announcer: Thank you, Mr. Fenix. My throat was getting a little parched. You're actually not too bad of a guy. I think you've misjudged him, Dick.

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh what do you know? He's just trying to sway suspicion off of him. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to plan my next trap. Come along Muttley. Muttley? Muttley, what are you looking at?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Willow]Cologne pointed out that the little pink doggie was trying to get my attention. "Awwww..." I cooed as I bent down. "Hey there, fella. Sorry I didn't notice you earlier. Would you like some okonomiyaki? It's really good." I offered him a piece and patted his head while waiting to see what he was trying to tell me.[/QUOTE]

Muttley: Razza-frazza-grazza-drazza!

[COLOR="Purple"]Do my eyes deceive me? Are you jealous of that canine because he's getting more attention from that red-head?[/COLOR]

Muttley: (Angrily) Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah!

[COLOR="Purple"]Well then, you should neutralize him. Mwahaha![/COLOR]

Muttley: (Evil Snicker).

[COLOR="Purple"]Here. You can use my "Dirty Tricks And Schemes" playbook.[/COLOR]

TGA: Stay tuned, Traitor Game fans!


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 03:18 PM

At that moment, a large-screen TV appeared in the corner of the library. On the screen appeared the visage of Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt.

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/Esrom_album/Jubbafacesmall1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Sienna"]"It's been a while since I spoke with you all! I've been busy seeing to my 'protection' scheme, but I am still watching you all. Miss Rosenberg, what was that thing you said about me a few minutes ago? 'About the only rotten thing it seems he can't do is jaywalk'?"[/COLOR]

"[COLOR="Sienna"]Well, watch this![/COLOR]". The camera pulled back, to reveal that Darth Jubba was NOT in his office or indeed anywhere in the palace, but on a street in front of a building labelled 'Gotham City Police Department'. Darth Jubba then proceeded to move across the street in a sort of 'slithery' fashion, at a place where there was NOT a designated crosswalk. Using the Force, he moved cars out of the way. As the cars crashed into each other, the Sith Hutt reached the other side of the street.

"[COLOR="Sienna"]Ho ho ho ho! See? And there was nothing anyone could do to stop me![/COLOR]" With that, Darth Jubba summoned a box full of DVDs. He began tossing them to the drivers of the now-stopped cars, and to passing pedestrians. The camera did a brief closeup on one of the DVDs. The assembled group in the library could tell the title of this DVD was 'Traitor Games: The Many Deaths of Batman'.

"[COLOR="Sienna"]As you can see, I'm now actually visiting the dimensions I've been extending my operations into. These people will pay me for those DVDs if they know what is good for them. I'll be back at the palace an hour or so before the banishment, I can assure you. I'll see you then! Ho ho ho ho![/COLOR]"

With that, the TV abruptly shut off.

Cologne just sat there in silence. "That Sith Hutt is full of surprises, it seems." she noted.

"Only a few hours remain before the banishment, and there are still a few people who haven't voted. Time is running out."


Schornforce 02-28-2007 05:19 PM

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/toughlove59.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, I was a little perplexed that the doggie's big news was to tell me that he was the one to give me the cd. It was very sweet. I reached down and gave him a little kiss on the head. "Thank you very much, Courage. I'm sure it'll be a help."

Then ol' 'Dark Lard of Sith' decided to show his awesome jaywalking skills. I sighed and rolled my eyes. He obviously needed the people alive to pay for his crappy DVDs so I wasn't [I]too[/I] worried about his 'walk' on the mild side.

"Well, gee. I guess he showed me. But there's still something I know he can't do..."

Everyone stared at me waiting for elaboration. "um... he can't put his elbow in his ear!"

Okay... kinda dumb.

Anyhow, on to the voting. Normally, democratic process is full of patriotic fun and frivolity, but here, it's a dreary process. Oh well, I may as well give it a shot...

"Let's see-- now we know there are three rebels, right? And the rebels have guessed correctly. Now there are currently two suspects that have three votes or more: Geno and Quinn. Hmm... Now-- just because the three rebels guessed correctly, doesn't mean they all necessarily voted for the one they found responsible-- otherwise it could possibly single them out for elimination by the traitors. Also, as far as suspects go-- let me look at the facts here. Geno uses magic, sure, but kinda specific magic that doesn't really fit the methods used so far-- at least not that I can see. Of course, Jubba's the biggest drama queen since Miss Piggy... so I wouldn't put it past him to want an actual puppet to further illustrate Jubba's role as obese 'puppet master.'

Then there's that Quinn kid. I seem to remember the show he was from-- didn't he have some spray cans that let him fly? Also, I could almost swear Buffy met him at some college or something-- but wasn't he shot by that lady from 'Roseanne?'

...

Oh. So he's a tech guy who goes through dimensions? My bad. Well, it's possible that he's a traitor. He seems to fit the role better than Geno.

Geno or Quinn could easily be the bounty hunter too, so I'd hate to make a bad decision here-- hmm... I think I'll side with Evinlea, Courage, and Martin. Even though I hate to vote out a fellow science-type, I'm going to vote [B]Quinn Mallory[/B]-- mostly because I think given the methods used in the killings, he's the more likely of the two to have pulled it off. Geno's magics (according to what research I could find) didn't seem to fit-- even with Deadpool's help. Still, the third traitor could be the key...

Either way, it's assuredly one of the two. If we've chosen the wrong one this round, we can pick the right one next round. Unfortunately, that means someone will be dead and the wrong person could be banished by tommorrow. At least Vader and the others seem to be taking good care of the fallen and wrongfully eliminated."

Meanwhile in his cave on Dagobah, Yoda covers his ample ears as Vader and the others can be heard taunting Deadpool who, with skin or not, is constantly mouthing off and screaming.

"Those people! Keep it down, they should! Work in the morning, have I!"


The Purple Skull 02-28-2007 05:38 PM

A special treat for those who were at the Traitor Game VI!


Suddenly, all the monitors in Darth Jubba's palace switched on. Everyone froze in their place, curious to see who would show up on the screen. Just then, a familiar visage appeared....

[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Orlando716/drdoom.jpg[/IMG]

It was Dr. Doom!

[COLOR="Green"]Fools! Did you think you could rid the universe of me? Ha! You've accomplished nothing! I may still be trapped here in Newark, Jew Jersey. But like all things that have held me down, this will only prove to be temporary! Mark my words, once I escape from this hellhole, I shall reclaim the Official High Energy Plutonium Powered 500 Blast Radial Precision Continuum Transfunctioner, and become the unquestioned Lord of the Multiverse once again! So says Vict---[/COLOR]

(Dr. Doom's transmission feed gets cut off. The monitors switch off.)


Scene switches to Dr. Doom.

[COLOR="Green"]What?! Who dares cut off my feed?![/COLOR]

Voice from a distance: Doom! Get back to work!

(The scene zooms out to show Dr. Doom wearing a McDonalds uniform. The person screaming at Doom was the McDonalds manager.)

McDonalds Manager: These fries aren't going to cook themselves!

[COLOR="Green"]....Yes, Mr. Davis.[/COLOR]

(Dr. Doom begins using the deep fryer. Unfortunately, it malfunctions and shuts down.)

[COLOR="Green"]Bah! Infernal machine! You have made a powerful enemy today![/COLOR]


Back at the Palace

Traitor Game Announcer: Who the heck was that?

[COLOR="Purple"]That was Victor Von Doom. We were roommates when we attended Villain University together. He's a bit screwy in the head, but I like the cut of his jibb.[/COLOR]

TGA: You would, Dastardly. You would...


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 06:30 PM

Cologne was a bit surprised to see Yoda on the Dagobah monitor. She was under the impression that the Yoda of this universe had become one with the Force shortly before the demise of this universe's Emperor Palpatine. Still, if the Darth Vader from an alternate universe could show up, then so could the Yoda of an alternate universe.

Cologne and Yoda had never met. But she had been told she and Yoda had a few things in common. Hopefully, Yoda would be up to the task of making sure the new 'neighbors' didn't get too out of hand.

Cologne was surprised to see Dr. Doom appear on the monitor. She wondered how Dr. Doom knew where to reach them. She was not surprised, however, to find that Doom was still dreaming and scheming.

"For now, Dr. Doom is the least of our worries." Cologne concluded. "Right now, our concern is Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt and his Imperial Stormtroopers. There are currently six votes for Geno, and four votes for Quinn Mallory, with one vote for Marcus Fenix. There are four people who haven't voted."

Cologne wondered what Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt was doing now.

--- Meanwhile, in Nerima...

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/Esrom_album/scenes/ukyo2.jpg[/IMG] Ukyo Kuonji had had enough of the mysterious disappearances of her okonomiyaki. Several times now she had tried to serve her customers, including Ranma, the okonomiyaki they ordered, only to have it disappear before the customer could take a bite.

Ukyo knew that it could not have been someone with super-speed. She would have felt the breeze if that were the case. The okonomiyaki had been teleported away by someone.

The morning after she had returned home from Castle Doom, Ukyo had received a letter from someone known only as 'The Narrator'. This character told Ukyo that since Meowth (the Pokemon cat creature Ukyo had befriended during the adventure at Castle Doom) already missed her, he had taken the liberty of summoning some of Ukyo's okonomiyaki to Meowth's dimension to help cheer him up. Ukyo wrote a letter of thanks to the Narrator, saying she didn't mind at all since it helped Meowth feel a little better.

But this time, she knew it was not the Narrator taking it for a good purpose. For one thing, the Narrator had already sent her a letter saying it wasn't him this time. For another thing, Ukyo sensed a sort of malicious glee involved with these thefts. She talked about this with Ranma and Akane. [IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/Esrom_album/scenes/ukyoranmaakane.jpg[/IMG]

"I don't know what we can do." Akane was saying. "If this guy just teleports it away, how are we going to find him?"

At that moment, there was a knock on the door of Ucchan's. Ukyo went to the door, only to find a note pasted to it. It read as follows.

[QUOTE]Ukyo Kuonji, if you wish to know who has been stealing your okonomiyaki, go to Nerima Park. DJTSH[/QUOTE]

"It's that DJTSH again." Ukyo said. "It makes sense now! He's behind all of this! The DVDs, the disappearance of Cologne, and now this!"

(OOC: the second part of this interlude will appear sometime between now and the banishment. Then we'll see what Darth Jubba's doing before he returns to the palace)


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 06:32 PM

OOC: Voting update!

06 Anthony Johanson - Geno (Guy1, Spidey-kid1, bigboi2, Jeff-E, moonknight2099, GoGo Yubari) 04 Jeff-E - Quinn Mallory (Superheroic, Indigo Al, Joe Acro, Schornforce) 01 bigboi2 - Marcus Fenix (The Purple Skull)

Remember, the next banishment/kill is at 11pm tonight!


Kevin M. 02-28-2007 06:48 PM

Marcus made his way to a tv screen and began to flip through the channels. Seeing that there was nothing more he could do he decided to take a break. " Lets see whats on" Marcus said as he click the channel. " What's this " Marcus said as he stumbled on to a wired channel. " [B]Tendo Dojo bathroom feed[/B] " What the Hell? "


Schornforce 02-28-2007 06:48 PM

OOC: Oh, Doctor Doom, you'll bury us all...

and yes, I would like fries with my order. Thank you.

BIC:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/toughlove574.jpg[/IMG]

"Um, excuse me, but sudden thought of concern. If Jubba has the powers to reach across dimensions and other people have done the same thing before-- how long before the dimensions start to bleed. I'm no expert or anything, but shouldn't the weakening of natural barriers set between dimensions eventually make everything all collidey resulting in utter chaos or something? Lardo the Hutt may hold the dimensional orb doohickey, but didn't someone say he'd gotten it from someone-- or something? Maybe I should focus on that. I mean, if Jubba's just the frontman for the real big bad here, shouldn't we be more worried about the one who can give people-- or slugs this kind of power? I mean, yeah, we can't do much, right, but it's great to learn 'cuz knowledge is power, right? Of course we have to stay alert in regards to Jubba's flunky force, suppose we manage to beat him and his minions-- what do we do when we're forced to face someone who can command multidimensional power at a whim and the rules of the traitor game no longer apply?

Cologne, you're all Giles-ish, you know what's up, right? Should we be worried?"


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=Willow;4457652] "Um, excuse me, but sudden thought of concern. If Jubba has the powers to reach across dimensions and other people have done the same thing before-- how long before the dimensions start to bleed. I'm no expert or anything, but shouldn't the weakening of natural barriers set between dimensions eventually make everything all collidey resulting in utter chaos or something? Lardo the Hutt may hold the dimensional orb doohickey, but didn't someone say he'd gotten it from someone-- or something? Maybe I should focus on that. I mean, if Jubba's just the frontman for the real big bad here, shouldn't we be more worried about the one who can give people-- or slugs this kind of power? I mean, yeah, we can't do much, right, but it's great to learn 'cuz knowledge is power, right? Of course we have to stay alert in regards to Jubba's flunky force, suppose we manage to beat him and his minions-- what do we do when we're forced to face someone who can command multidimensional power at a whim and the rules of the traitor game no longer apply?

Cologne, you're all Giles-ish, you know what's up, right? Should we be worried?"[/QUOTE]

"I cannot say I am an expert, either. But I'd say the multiverse is a lot more stable than some comic book writers give it credit for." Cologne said. "I don't think you have to worry about dimensions colliding or collapsing into chaos, any more than explorers back in the 1400s had to worry about new continents colliding with the ones they were familiar with."

"As for this being that supplied Darth Jubba with the orb, he, she or it is another mystery altogether. I believe this being may know a great deal about the Traitor Games. Possibly even more than anyone who has hosted one knows. But I have yet to actually meet this being, so all I have are guesses. I do not believe we will have to meet this being in battle. If this being did not confront the players of the previous Traitor Games, I doubt it will confront anyone here."

"In any case, I feel it is best that we cross that bridge when we come to it. And before we come to it, we have Darth Jubba and his Imperial Stormtroopers to deal with."

"At the moment, Darth Jubba seems to be visiting other dimensions, but he promised he would return soon."

--- Meanwhile, in Nerima

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/Esrom_album/scenes/ukyo2.jpg[/IMG] Ukyo had decided that the note from 'DJTSH' was clearly a challenge, since it was often the practice around there to send notes to those they wished to challenge. Ranma had agreed with her, and insisted on coming with her to Nerima Park. Akane wasn't about to leave Ranma alone with her rival Ukyo, so she had insisted on going as well. Ukyo had the feeling she would need some sort of backup anyway, so she didn't mind.

They soon arrived at Nerima Park, where a large crowd was now gathering. They were staring at a large ampitheatre that had been erected in the center of the park. Ranma, Akane, and Ukyo stared with wide open eyes at the creature on the stage. [IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/Esrom_album/scenes/ranmaakaneukyogazing.jpg[/IMG]

Akane pointed at the creature. "That...that CAN'T be Jabba the Hutt! Can it?" she said, uncertain.

The three of them pushed through the crowd to get a closer look. Indeed, the creature on the stage next to a giant monitor closely resembled Jabba the Hutt, but wearing a dark cape and a tool belt which contained what looked like a lightsaber.

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/Esrom_album/DarthJubba.jpg[/IMG]

The creature spoke. "[COLOR="Sienna"]Ho ho ho ho! I see many of you believe I am Jabba the Hutt. I am NOT Jabba the Hutt, I am his cousin, Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt. Many of you have received my letters, which I signed 'DJTSH'. I have invited you all here so you may watch a special event on this screen here. I am currently hosting a 'Traitor Game', and I would like all of you to see it. But first, a complete rundown on what's already happened.[/COLOR]"

And with that, sheets of paper rained down on the crowd. Ukyo picked one of them up. They appeared to be a summarizing of what had happened so far in the Traitor Game. Since Ukyo had been in a Traitor Game herself a few weeks ago, she was less confused by what she was reading than many of those around her. Apparently, Wesley Crusher and Goku had been murdered by the Traitors, and Emma Frost by the Bounty Hunter. So far, only Deadpool had been identified as a Traitor.

"[COLOR="Sienna"]And now, you will get to witness the rest of the Traitor Game live as it happens! Of course, when it is over and my Imperial Stormtroopers have won, I will return here to demand my payment. You WILL pay, of course. You wouldn't want anything to HAPPEN to this neighborhood of yours, would you?[/COLOR]" At this, the Sith Hutt chuckled out loud.

Ukyo turned to Ranma. He looked ready to challenge the Sith Hutt to a fight. He probably would have, had not Darth Jubba spoke again.

"[COLOR="Sienna"]Now, I must go back to my palace in my home dimension. But remember, I WILL be back once my Imperial Stormtroopers have won! Ho ho ho ho![/COLOR]" With that, Darth Jubba vanished in a flash of light. It was then that the monitors began showing what was happening at Darth Jubba's palace.

"I don't think there's anything we can do, Ranma." Ukyo told him. "Except hope Cologne and the others get those Traitors."

In the meantime, Ukyo began to prepare one of her portable okonomiyaki grills. The crowd that had gathered to see the Traitor Game proceedings on that giant television would need to take some breaks to eat, after all.


Back at Darth Jubba's palace, the players and the other guests soon heard Darth Jubba's voice over the PA system. "[COLOR="Sienna"]I have returned from seeing to my affairs in the other dimensions. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the banishment! It will be in just a few hours from now! Ho ho ho ho![/COLOR]"


Schornforce 02-28-2007 07:49 PM

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/bb04.jpg[/IMG]

"*whew* well, at least that's one less thing to worry about-- for now anyways. Still, if I get a moment during my research of this game, maybe I can do a search for possible beings with multidimensional power. Of course that won't really do too much in the way of identifying the real manipulator, but it'd be a start. I'm kinda worried about the banishment and kill-- would it help if everyone stays together? That way, if Jubba's troops have to kill someone, we'd all be there to see it.

Of course, getting everyone to meet and stay in one place without a single straggler is easier said than done. Still, I wish we could solve all this without innocent people getting hurt or killed."


Eternal Torment 02-28-2007 07:54 PM

Zasalamel voted for [B]Geno[/B]. Soon afterwards, he rushed into the washroom. "[FONT=System][COLOR=Red]Launch the attack on Jubba NOW.[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Black]"[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]


tangentman 02-28-2007 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=Schornforce;4457652]OOC: Oh, Doctor Doom, you'll bury us all...

and yes, I would like fries with my order. Thank you.

BIC:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/toughlove574.jpg[/IMG]

"Um, excuse me, but sudden thought of concern. If Jubba has the powers to reach across dimensions and other people have done the same thing before-- how long before the dimensions start to bleed. I'm no expert or anything, but shouldn't the weakening of natural barriers set between dimensions eventually make everything all collidey resulting in utter chaos or something? Lardo the Hutt may hold the dimensional orb doohickey, but didn't someone say he'd gotten it from someone-- or something? Maybe I should focus on that. I mean, if Jubba's just the frontman for the real big bad here, shouldn't we be more worried about the one who can give people-- or slugs this kind of power? I mean, yeah, we can't do much, right, but it's great to learn 'cuz knowledge is power, right? Of course we have to stay alert in regards to Jubba's flunky force, suppose we manage to beat him and his minions-- what do we do when we're forced to face someone who can command multidimensional power at a whim and the rules of the traitor game no longer apply?

Cologne, you're all Giles-ish, you know what's up, right? Should we be worried?"[/QUOTE]


Another answer came to Willow in the form of a telepathic message from Emma's astral form. [COLOR="Magenta"][i]Worry would be an appropriate response, Ms. Rosenberg. I'm no stranger to the consequences of unwanted cross-time tampering. Why, my ersatz beau is rather enmeshed in alternate reality intrigues.[/i][/COLOR] Everyone present perceived a quick flash of memory--a tall and lean man with brown hair, a perpetually stoic expression, and an exotic visor of ruby quartz.

[COLOR="magenta"][i]Pardon a momentary lapse into sentiment. Although not entirely out of order, as our loved ones are under a threat of the likes which few can conceive.[/i][/COLOR] Emma watched Willow with a grave set in her "eyes". Head cocked to the side, Willow heard an interested [COLOR="magenta"][i]Hmm[/i][/COLOR] in her mind.

[COLOR="magenta"][i]Miss Rosenberg, as Cologne already told us, Darth Jubba plans on usurping control of the multiverse. The far-reaching effects could hit you far more painfully than you imagine. Being currently freed of my flesh, my telepathy isn't as restricted by conventional concerns like the psychic defenses of others. During the past handful of hours, I snared a few telling thoughts from our globular host.[/i][/COLOR]

Emma waited until she felt absolutely certain she held Willow's attention. [COLOR="magenta"][i]For starters, one of your allies--a feisty upstart of a 'Slayer' by the name of Faith Lehane--languishes in Limbo with others from previous games. I sensed in Jubba's mind that those who barter for control of these 'Traitor' games have their sights set on a pivotal event in Faith's reality. Which, might I mention, is only a mere event away from becoming your own future.[/i][/COLOR]

While Emma paused, she regarded Willow with a knowing look. It held knowledge which not even Xander or Kennedy would possess. [COLOR="magenta"][i]Jubba narrowly missed out on recruiting someone very dear to your heart--even moreso than your current lover. He only missed out on that opportunity because that would-be host fought more strongly for that recruit. You [b][u]know[/u][/b] of whom I speak, Willow. It behooves you to foil Jubba's game if you would protect [b][u]everyone[/u][/b] you love and ever have loved.[/i][/COLOR]


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=Schornforce;4457971][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/bb04.jpg[/IMG]

"*whew* well, at least that's one less thing to worry about-- for now anyways. Still, if I get a moment during my research of this game, maybe I can do a search for possible beings with multidimensional power. Of course that won't really do too much in the way of identifying the real manipulator, but it'd be a start. I'm kinda worried about the banishment and kill-- would it help if everyone stays together? That way, if Jubba's troops have to kill someone, we'd all be there to see it.

Of course, getting everyone to meet and stay in one place without a single straggler is easier said than done. Still, I wish we could solve all this without innocent people getting hurt or killed."[/QUOTE]

"Interesting that you bring that up." Cologne said. "That was something that bothered Ukyo during the previous game. When she talked to me about it, she said that just before the last round, it had occured to her that people were just going off by themselves right after the banishment, when they KNEW that another murder was going to take place."

"We can try to encourage people to all stay together, to make it more difficult for the Imperial Stormtroopers to claim another victim. But there is no guarantee everyone will stay together. In addition, there are some people missing."

"Matches Malone walked out of here this past hour, and hasn't been heard from since. Not that he spoke to us much." Cologne said. "I believe Matches is conducting his own investigation. He is apparently trying to find out more about those DVDs that Darth Jubba was distributing in Gotham City. And it appears he has chosen to investigate alone, without our help."

A loud gust of wind could be heard from outside. Sand battered against the library's only window high on the one wall. A voice spoke out over the PA system. It was the voice of Darth Jubba's butler, Littlebit Fortuna.

"This is Littlebit Fortuna, Darth Jubba's butler. There appears to be a severe sandstorm going on outside, so I'd advise not going outdoors for a few hours. If you don't know what sandstorms in the Tatooine desert are like, well...they're VERY nasty. You don't want to be caught out in the middle of one. So stay indoors for a while." With that, the announcement ended.

Cologne looked grim. "I guess now it is too late to search the scene of Wesley's murder. The sandstorm has probably wiped clean all the evidence. In any case, we can do no searching outside until the storm has passed. And it will not pass until well after the banishment."


tangentman 02-28-2007 08:06 PM

[COLOR="Magenta"][i]If that grotesque slob hasn't removed it himself.[/i][/COLOR]


Kevin M. 02-28-2007 08:09 PM

" Ah crap " Marcus said as the TV shown nothing but static. He then realized something. " Were's the bathroom" Marcus ran up staris to look for one. "I'am not going to make it!"


Chris Lang 02-28-2007 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=tangentman;4458091][COLOR="Magenta"][i]If that grotesque slob hasn't removed it himself.[/i][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Since Emma Frost had thoughtcast that remark, Cologne wasn't sure if it'd be appropriate to respond out loud, since for all she knew, it was directed at Cologne only. So she responded in thoughts.

[I]It's possible Darth Jubba or the Traitors already removed the evidence, but just in case they forgot something, the sandstorm is now taking care of it.[/I]

Sand and gravel beat against the window. But the window was made of sturdy material, so it was able to withstand it.


Schornforce 02-28-2007 08:20 PM

[QUOTE=tangentman;4458068]Another answer came to Willow in the form of a telepathic message from Emma's astral form. [COLOR="Magenta"][i]Worry would be an appropriate response, Ms. Rosenberg. I'm no stranger to the consequences of unwanted cross-time tampering. Why, my ersatz beau is rather enmeshed in alternate reality intrigues.[/i][/COLOR] Everyone present perceived a quick flash of memory--a tall and lean man with brown hair, a perpetually stoic expression, and an exotic visor of ruby quartz.

[COLOR="magenta"][i]Pardon a momentary lapse into sentiment. Although not entirely out of order, as our loved ones are under a threat of the likes which few can conceive.[/i][/COLOR] Emma watched Willow with a grave set in her "eyes". Head cocked to the side, Willow heard an interested [COLOR="magenta"][i]Hmm[/i][/COLOR] in her mind.

[COLOR="magenta"][i]Miss Rosenberg, as Cologne already told us, Darth Jubba plans on usurping control of the multiverse. The far-reaching effects could hit you far more painfully than you imagine. Being currently freed of my flesh, my telepathy isn't as restricted by conventional concerns like the psychic defenses of others. During the past handful of hours, I snared a few telling thoughts from our globular host.[/i][/COLOR]

Emma waited until she felt absolutely certain she held Willow's attention. [COLOR="magenta"][i]For starters, one of your allies--a feisty upstart of a 'Slayer' by the name of Faith Lehane--languishes in Limbo with others from previous games. I sensed in Jubba's mind that those who barter for control of these 'Traitor' games have their sights set on a pivotal event in Faith's reality. Which, might I mention, is only a mere event away from becoming your own future.[/i][/COLOR]

While Emma paused, she regarded Willow with a knowing look. It held knowledge which not even Xander or Kennedy would possess. [COLOR="magenta"][i]Jubba narrowly missed out on recruiting someone very dear to your heart--even moreso than your current lover. He only missed out on that opportunity because that would-be host fought more strongly for that recruit. You [b][u]know[/u][/b] of whom I speak, Willow. It behooves you to foil Jubba's game if you would protect [b][u]everyone[/u][/b] you love and ever have loved.[/i][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/shocked.jpg[/IMG]

I was a tad freaked by Emma's appearance-- and how much she may or may not know. My heart raced and I stifled a gulp. Faith's trapped in limbo? If only there was some way to warn Buffy of what's going on.

Then came Emma's most startling news. The one person I would consider closer to me than even Buffy, Oz, Xander, or Kennedy.

"...[SIZE="1"]Tara.[/SIZE]" I whispered-- ever so quietly.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/Schornforce/toughlove502.jpg[/IMG]

"If that filthy wretched slug tries to do anything to her, I'll-- " energy started to crackle from my fingers and the sandstorm outside whipped up to a fever pitch. What dim light there was in the library dimmed.

Fortunately, Cologne was there to calm me down. I needed to keep a cool head to try and beat that worthless slug with a Godfather complex. Blowing the roof off his palace wouldn't do a darn thing-- well, nothing good anyways.

I took a deep breath and thanked Cologne for helping out once again. "Sorry for the outburst. I got some news regarding someone... special... that struck a very sore point with me.

You and Emma are right. *sigh* there isn't likely any evidence now. If there is another murder, however, I'm fully prepared to try to find proper evidence before that slimeball can get rid of it... well, so long as doing so doesn't endanger anyone else."


The Purple Skull 02-28-2007 08:21 PM

Traitor Game Announcer: Welcome back Traitor Game fans! We're just a few hours away before the next banishment is announced. Looking at the voting board, Geno is in the lead with 7 votes, followed by Quinn Mallory with 4 votes, and Marcus Fenix with 1 vote. The 1 vote for Fenix came from Nasty Dick Dastardly, and from the looks it, he's going to make yet another attempt to catch him before the voting deadline. Maybe if he succeeds, he might be able to sway all the votes towards Fenix.

[COLOR="Purple"]You got that right, boobsy.[/COLOR]

TGA: But he'll probably find a way to mess it up.

[COLOR="Purple"]Quiet you.[/COLOR]

TGA: So what devious act of treachery do you have planned now?

[COLOR="Purple"]Well if you look across, I have rebuilt the Mean Machine and added a steamroller in front of it. When I give the signal, Muttley will drive the Mean Machine right onto Mr. Fenix flattening him like a pancake! Mwahahaha![/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Orlando716/Dickdastardly.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Purple"]Ready Muttley?[/COLOR]

Muttley: (Shakes his head) Uh-uh. (Begins pointing at his chest.)

[COLOR="Purple"]What's that? Oh for heaven's sake. You want another medal?[/COLOR]

Muttley: (Nods his head.) Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah-Yeah.

[COLOR="Purple"]Here![/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Orlando716/muttleymedal1.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR="Purple"]Ok that's enough. Get in your position.[/COLOR]

(Marcus Fenix starts walking towards Dastardly.)

[COLOR="Purple"]Here he comes. Now Muttley! Step on it![/COLOR]

(Unfortunately, Fenix walks by Dastardly too fast.)

[COLOR="Purple"]Drat! He's gone.[/COLOR]

(Notices that Muttley is still heading towards him.)

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh no![/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"][B]SQUISH![/B][/SIZE]

(Muttley tries to block Dastardly from hitting his head. Dastardly instead gives him a present. Muttley opens it revealing a spring-loaded boxing glove. However, Muttley opened the present in an angle sending the boxing glove toward Dastardly.)

[SIZE="3"][B]POW![/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Purple"]Well that backfired.[/COLOR]

(Hits the ground with a pretty loud thud.)

Muttley: (Snickers)

[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/Orlando716/muttley4.gif[/IMG]

TGA: Hehe. Better luck next time, Dick. Stay tuned, Traitor Game fans! Banishment is tonight!


Kevin M. 02-28-2007 08:40 PM

Marcus looked at Datardly and shook his head again. " You really need to find an other hobby " he said. He then asked the TGA " What dose this guys insurance bill look like?"



RUMINATIONS: Well, that question will be answered in the next installment.

And so Darth Jubba travels to the worlds he intends to take over. I had fun writing the bit where he proves to Willow that he CAN jaywalk after all -- or is it jayslither?

In any case, I felt those bits were needed so that everyone knows just what's at stake here. A common writing axiom is 'show, don't tell'. Though one doesn't always has to follow that, the meaning of that axiom is that in many cases showing what's going on can be more effective than just telling. Here, we actually see Darth Jubba appearing in the worlds he intends to take over, and I felt that was more effective than just saying that 'He's out to expand his operations throughout the Multiverse'.

And we get a cameo from the previous game's main antagonist. How Doom knew that there was a Traitor Game going on and how he knew where to reach Cologne and the others is never explained, but I guess The Purple Skull is going for the Rule of Funny here.

As for the sandstorm going on outside, it has a purpose that'll be revealed when we get to the next round. The re-presentation continues in Part 16.

Beginning of the game: Page One, Page Two

The last few pages: Page Eleven, Page Twelve, Page Thirteen, Page Fourteen

The re-presentation continues in Page Sixteen.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.